Saturday, December 5, 2009
Good Day
I felt really comfortable with myself today. I dressed up really nice, put on make-up, did my hair, and "frosted" myself with jewelry. It helped to give me a confidence and an excitement to go out. I also did something I really enjoyed- I went to a Christmas Fair and sold toys. It was wonderful to mix with so many people within the course of a few hours. I thrived off of the contact, the opportunity to chat, and just being out of the house. It became so much more that just trying to sell product- it was an outlet for me mentally, physically, and emotionally. It helped me to realize that I need to seek out more of these opportunities in the future. Perhaps with a play group or with a non-profit organization. It felt good to forget about being lonely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment